Sunday, January 11, 2015

30-day-challenge

The 30-day-challenge is quickly becoming a popular phenomenon among English teachers, I guess. It seems as if Emmeli Johansson and Mia Smith brought the idea to life, and several English teachers added challenges to a joint Google Document and now there's a good list of things to do. I will jump on the wagon and give my students in the 8th and 9th grades this challenge. Starting Monday they will keep a "diary" and document their extra-curricular English activities. Great idea! Looking forward to watching their response!

This challenge is to make you use your English more outside the classroom. Five days every week for 30 days I want you to do at least one thing from the list. Fill in the grid each day with what you have done. Try to do as many different things as possible. You can only do each assignment three times. 

Presentation: You are to keep a “diary” where you write about what you did, how it went and what you thought about it. When 30 days are over I want you to hand in your “diary” to me!










No comments:

Post a Comment