Sunday, June 7, 2015

Peek of the week 21 - London

In about ten days I hope to board a plane for London, one of my favorite destinations in Europe. This will be my sixth time in London and I always get to see new and fascinating landmarks each time I'm there. This "peek of the week" takes a closer look at London, the big city with 8 million inhabitants, a slithering river that runs through it, a colorful history filled with eclectic people and languages and so much more, of course. This time I'll have a closer look at the SkyGarden, the Parliament building, St. Paul's, Camden Market, Covent Garden, the Warner Bros studio outside of London, the Tower, Buckingham Palace, many parks and some shopping thrown in too....can't wait!




Strip The City - London from MonkeyPuzzleMedia on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment