Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Perky Nanas from New Zealand! What's not to love?!

Today I happily welcomed a package from my global colleague Kerri in New Zealand, (remember we sent Swedish candy to them a few weeks ago) and now "the Kiwi" dito arrived. I was happy to see the Perky Nanas - as I love the name and was curious as to what they tasted like. Banana and chocolate - can't go wrong! I made a video with my students tasting the treats and after editing it it'll pop up here in a few days' time. Thank you Kerri, Jemma and students!

Cutting up the candy for the students and our tasting session! 





2 comments:

  1. Hi its Amelie from Tamatea Intermediate.I was wondering if you have a video of your students trying the candy if you do could you please post it on your blog.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelie! I do have a video and I sent the link to your teacher Kerri in mid-June. I hope that you'll be able to watch it through that link. Unfortunately I had some problems with my computer at the end of last school year and I wasn't able to put it up on the blog or Youtube for you. I wasn't able to transfer it... So, ask Kerri... :) Thanks for commenting! :) /Pernilla

    ReplyDelete