- Where and when was she born? Include a photo of the author in the presentation.
- Where did she live growing up?
- With whom did she live during her childhood?
- When did she decide to become an author?
- Has she won any awards?
- What kinds of books has she written? (Themes in the books?)
- Summarize the short story you read by the author and tell it to the audience.
- Comment on how easy/difficult is was to find information about the author. What sources have you used? Were your sources reliable? Why/why not? Include a list of sources at the end of the presentation
The students worked with a joint Google Presentation and made an oral presentation in addition. Here are some of their presentations: