Today I dove into an ocean of web sites, apps and other digital tools during my study day. I'm looking to refresh my digital skills and I had lots of ideas pop up today, while looking at some old and new web pages. Here I've tried to collect many of the ones I was introduced to today and I've also commented on some tools that I've used myself, at least a few times.
Digital tools for responses/quizzes/surveys/exit tickets:
(* = my favorite ones right now)
AnswerGarden *
A web whiteboard
GoSoapBox
Kahoot *
MeetingWords
Mentimeter
Padlet
Socrative *
TodaysMeet
Tricider *
Voto
Other digital tools for education (for formative assessment, podcasts, presentations, storytelling ...):
Animoto
Canva - love to make posters with this one...
ClassDojo
Coggle
Flipgrid
Geddit
Inklewriter
Jing
LetsRecap
Lino
Lucidchart
Movenote
Nearpod
Pearltrees - this is where I collect my favorite web pages...
Pixton
Plickers
Podbean
PodOmatic
Popplet
Powtoon - I've made a few videos using Powtoon, it takes time, but works well!
Prezi- make presentations in an easy way
Puppet Pals
Rubistar - make your own rubrics
QuickCast
Quizalize
Screencast -o-matic - I've used this one to record instructional videos for my students - easy to use when flipping the classroom
Screenr
Sock Puppets - animation
Soundcloud
Storybird - write stories
Storyjumper
Tagxedo
Tellagami
Thinglink - great! I love this one!
Thinkbinder
Tweetping - this one I'll use when the next school year starts....tweets as they happen...
Twitter - you'll find me @PernillaElma
Zaption
Videoscribe
Vocaroo
Voki
Wordle
Wordsalad
Is your favorite educational web page/app not here? Please, let me know in the comments!







Glad you used the day and learned together with us! I learned a lot from you! Sommerschool for teacher is great! http://ingenkunskaptynger.wikispaces.com/Sommarskola
ReplyDeleteI learned a lot from you - and it's great to just be able to sit and do your own thing - learning by doing, for sure! Thank you Johnny! :)
ReplyDelete