The six word stories in the picture below are all from www.sixwordstories.net.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Six word stories - a future project
I'm trying out a new digital tool - Thinglink - and I find it very useful. I'm also looking into future projects for next school year and I'm going to work on a project called "Six word stories" - inspired by Banksy. I found inspiration where another teacher, Annika Sjödahl, had worked with flash fiction and Banksy. The project is still in the early stages of planning but I was intrigued to use Thinglink to learn it and I think I'll be able to use it once in a while in the future. It seems versatile and fun.
The six word stories in the picture below are all from www.sixwordstories.net.
The six word stories in the picture below are all from www.sixwordstories.net.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment